Become a Member
At Crewe Vagrants Squash Section there are numerous different membership packages available in order to suit the needs of every player. Our membership season runs from 1st September until 31st August, with members being able to join at any time throughout the year. Fees are worked out on an annual renewal basis and can be pro ratered throughout the year to ensure that members who join later on in the membership year can enjoy a fair price.
Please find below a list of the different membership categories on offer, their price for the year and the benefits that members on that particular membership can enjoy:
- Peak Member – Members at this level can enjoy full use of courts at any time during the week and the weekends. They are able to join the club league system and can also be considered to play squash for any of the various different teams.
- Off Peak Member – Members at this level can enjoy using the courts at any time at the weekend and up until 17:00 during the week. Unlike peak players they are not able to join in the league system or be considered for team squash.
- Student Peak – Members who are eligible for this membership must be in full time education. Like a peak member, players in this category are able to use the courts at any time during the week and at the weekend, they are also eligible to join the squash league and are able to participate in team squash.
- Student Off Peak – Members who are eligible for this membership must be in full time education. Again these members are eligible to use courts at any time during the weekend, and up until 17:00 in the week. They are not able to play league or team squash.
- Junior Peak – Members at this level are under 19 years of age. Like other peak members they can use courts at any time, participate in league squash and be considered for team squash. They also enjoy Sunday morning junior coaching for free as part of this membership package.
- Junior Off Peak – Members at this level are under 19 years of age. Like other off-peak members they can use the courts at any time at the weekend and up until 17:00 during the week. They also enjoy Sunday morning junior coaching for free as part of this membership package.
- Mini Squash Members – Players eligible for this category must be under the age of 11. They are able to use the courts at any time at the weekend, as long as they have adult supervision. In addition to this they can also enjoy free junior coaching on a Sunday morning.
- Social Members – These members are non-playing members of the squash section.
If you wish to make an enquiry about anything to do with membership and how to join, please use the enquiry function at the bottom of every page and a member of the squash section committee will reply to you.
All of the appropriate membership forms can be found below, and all of the information you need in relation to where to send these forms can be found at the top of them.
New members should fill out the Membership Application Form.
Existing members should fill out the Membership Renewal Form.
Memebers joining part way through the year should fill out the Pro Rata Membership Application Form.
A parent/guardian of mini-squash member applicants will need to fill out the Mini Squash Membership Form.
If you are going to pay via standing order then you also need to download and fill out the Standing Order Form.Membership Application Form
Membership Renewal Form
Pro Rata Membership Application Form
Mini Squash Membership Form
Standing Order Form
The fees for membership (either annual payment or 6 month standing order) are in the Membership Fees document below - the discounted price applies to existing members renewing within the prompt payment discount date
For pro rata fees please consult the Pro Rata Membership Fees documentFees Renewal Notice
Membership Renewal Fees
Pro Rata Membership Fees